(Last updated: December 2018)
Through our Personal Information Protection Policy, Seiko Solutions Inc. (Seiko) recognizes the importance of protecting the personal information of customers who use our website and handles such information in the following way:
- When posting the opinions or photographs of individuals on our websites, Seiko will definitely obtain the consent of the person concerned beforehand and, in accordance with our Personal Information Protection Policy, will only post information that is appropriate.
- For the purposes of inquiry reception, surveys, e-mail delivery, mail-order sales, prize competitions, online member services, etc., Seiko may collect personal information via our websites.
- When gathering information on our websites, Seiko will specify and indicate the purpose of use. Furthermore, Seiko will not request any information in excess of the scope of information required to achieve the purpose.
- When requesting personal information through prescribed input forms on the websites, Seiko in principle will implement appropriate encryption for transmission and will endeavor to prevent leakage at the time of sending and receiving.
- Seiko may supply information received via the websites to business outsourcers and successors of the business concerned. In such cases, through contracts and agreements, Seiko will require business outsourcers and successors to endeavor to prevent the leakage of personal information in the same way that Seiko does.
- Seiko gets IP addresses recorded on our website for the following purpose;
To prevent unauthorized access
To identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems
- In order to securely preserve personal information in the operation of the websites, Seiko will adopt appropriate security measures for the system and its operation, such as server control arrangements and access restrictions.
- In the case of transfer to websites operated by third-party corporations or individuals via links while using Seiko’s websites, the protection of personal information at the link sites will be beyond the scope of Seiko’s responsibility.
- Seiko accepts inquiries about the handling of personal information at the exclusive contact. Refer to Handling of Personal Information for details.
|Seiko Solutions Inc.
8, Nakase 1-chome, Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi,
Chiba 261-8507, Japan