High-End Model with Power Redundancy
New NTP server high-end model with excellent operability and manageability
- Holdover accuracy: +/-10ms/day
- Time source: GNSS
Features of TS-2560
Highly Accurate Time Synchronization
- GNSS time source enables high precision time synchronization in +/- 1μs accuracy.
- Stable time can be maintained with its built-in high precision crystal oscillator (OCXO) in plus minus 10ms/day accuracy even when it fails to receive GNSS signal.
Improved Performance & Power Redundancy
- Up to 10,000 NTP requests per second can be handled to provide extra assurance for large scale system.
- Available as AC power redundant model.
Various Time Sources
- GPS, QZSS and GLONASS are able to be used as time sources.
- NTP input is also supported to work as secondary server.
- GUI is available for setup, management and administration.
- Alert notification of status change by SNMP, Syslog and SMTP.
|Protocol||UDP/IP, TCP/IP, HTTP, SNMP|
|LAN Interface||10BASE-T/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T 4 ports
|Processing Capability||10,000 packets per second|
|Protocol||SNTPv3, SNTPv4, NTPv3, NTPv4, TIME, DAYTIME|
|Authentication Methods||MD5 authentication, autokey|
|Built-in Oscillator Type||OCXO|
|Holdover accuracy||+/-10ms/day (+25ºC)|
|Rated Voltage||AC100~240V+/-10% (50/60Hz)|
|Operation Humidity||20%~80% RH (no condensation)|
|Installation Style||Rack mount|
|Dimensions||425.5(W)×280(D)×44(H)mm (projections not included)|
|Certification||VCCI-A, RoHS, PSE|